Website Terms and Conditions
In the context of these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
“Incredible Events” (IE) means Incredible Events Ltd a registered business with registered number: 05683831
“The Website” means www.incredible-events.co.uk
2. Applicable terms and conditions
The Website is owned by Incredible Events and IE may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
- Use of the Website
Anyone is entitled to view this Website and to use the information contained for their own purposes, as long as:
- It is solely used for information purposes and reproduced for personal use only. It is not for reproduction on any other website or for any commercial gain.
- Any links created to the Website are notified to and approved by IE before being created.
- No part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of IE.
The Website is intended to provide general information on our events and products only. Some items may appear different to images and descriptions.
- Warranty and indemnity
The User warrants that it will not use the Website, the Material or any part thereof for any purpose that is in contravention of any applicable law or regulation or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights of third parties or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others or in any defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful manner.
- Our Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Privacy and Data Protection
Security of your personal data
We take security of your personal data seriously and therefore take every reasonable technical precaution to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. We DO NOT however store credit card details
Whilst Incredible Events makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Website.
- Online Transactions
Incredible Events reserves the right to vary prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All event/competition registrations and orders for goods or services are subject to availability and IE reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply any goods or services to any individual.
All electronic transactions you make or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
Although the Website Stripe in areas where online payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by any User who transmits information by means of e-mail or other Internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by such User and in no event shall any such loss, in whole or part, be borne by Incredible Events or its agents.
- Force majeure
Incredible Events shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to the User for any loss or damage which may be suffered by another party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, fire, storm, flood, lightening, disease, strike, trade dispute, act of terrorism, any act or omission of government or regulatory bodies or communications operators.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days of receipt but would ask you to allow 7 – 14 days in the event that stock is not available. If you need your order faster, please let us know at the time of ordering and we will do our best to assist you, however, this will incur an additional charge of £7.50 and the order must be received by 11am. It is your responsibility to make arrangements for parcels to be received at the delivery address. If we cannot deliver through no fault of ours, or our couriers, we will charge a 25% restocking charge before refunding your payment.
If you are unhappy with anything you purchase from us, you may return it unopened and in its original packing within 7 days of receipt for a full refund of the costs of the goods purchased, or we will replace the goods with an alternative at your request.
For full returns terms and conditions please visit this link at the bottom of the website.
Please note IE reserve the right to refuse a return.
15. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Incredible events reserves the right to amend, refuse of change any offer / discount / voucher code without prior notice.
*Where possible we will always try and use sustainable packaging to send our items.