Website Terms and Conditions
In the context of these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
“Incredible Events” (IE) means Incredible Events Ltd a registered business with registered number: 05683831
“The Website” means www.incredible-events.co.uk
2. Applicable terms and conditions
The Website is owned by Incredible Events and IE may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
- Use of the Website
Anyone is entitled to view this Website and to use the information contained for their own purposes, as long as:
- It is solely used for information purposes and reproduced for personal use only. It is not for reproduction on any other website or for any commercial gain.
- Any links created to the Website are notified to and approved by IE before being created.
- No part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of IE.
The Website is intended to provide general information on our events and products only. Some items may appear different to images and descriptions.
- Warranty and indemnity
The User warrants that it will not use the Website, the Material or any part thereof for any purpose that is in contravention of any applicable law or regulation or in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights of third parties or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others or in any defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful manner.
- Our Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
- If you are a business user, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Privacy and Data Protection
Incredible Events Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information that you share with us while browsing our website.
The following policy may change so please check back here from time to time to be kept up to date.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
We only ask for your personal information if you wish to join our mailing list and/or access the services we offer, you may be asked to provide your email address and telephone number and personal data that allows us to keep in touch and offer relevant services to you.
What do we use your information for?
This data will only be used to send and receive communications and will not be passed to any third-party companies. By registering with us you consent to providing us with your personal information and our use of that data.
We use your personal data for:
- Internal record keeping
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send emails (the email address you provide, may be used to send you information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions).
You can restrict or remove your personal information at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer Paul on email@example.com
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include where we are required by law to do so or our trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time. Your personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed.
Cookies allow our website to recognise your device so we can enhance your experience of using our website. Cookies do this by allowing you to navigate through the pages efficiently and remembering your preferences, amongst other uses. Our cookies enable us to understand who has seen which pages and to determine the most popular areas of our website and enable us to enhance your visitor experience.
You can manage cookies via cookie preferences in most browsers, for our website and others. You need to remember that any changes you do make via this option is applicable to all websites you browse and could affect your user experience.
DPA & GDPR
We and this website complies to the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and complies to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which came into effect from May 2018. If necessary, this policy will be updated after the completion of the UK’s exit from the European Union.
Adverts and Links
Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third-party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.
Social Media Policy
We adopt a Social Media Policy to ensure our business and our staff conduct themselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page.
Whilst Incredible Events makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Website.
- Online Transactions
Incredible Events reserves the right to vary prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All event/competition registrations and orders for goods or services are subject to availability and IE reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply any goods or services to any individual.
All electronic transactions you make or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
Although the Website Stripe in areas where online payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by any User who transmits information by means of e-mail or other Internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by such User and in no event shall any such loss, in whole or part, be borne by Incredible Events or its agents.
- Force majeure
Incredible Events shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to the User for any loss or damage which may be suffered by another party due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, fire, storm, flood, lightening, disease, strike, trade dispute, act of terrorism, any act or omission of government or regulatory bodies or communications operators.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days of receipt but would ask you to allow 7 – 14 days in the event that stock is not available. If you need your order faster, please let us know at the time of ordering and we will do our best to assist you, however, this will incur an additional charge of £7.50 and the order must be received by 11am. It is your responsibility to make arrangements for parcels to be received at the delivery address. If we cannot deliver through no fault of ours, or our couriers, we will charge a 25% restocking charge before refunding your payment.
If you are unhappy with anything you purchase from us, you may return it unopened and in its original packing within 7 days of receipt for a full refund of the costs of the goods purchased, or we will replace the goods with an alternative at your request.
For full returns terms and conditions please visit this link at the bottom of the website.
Please note IE reserve the right to refuse a return.
15. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Incredible events reserves the right to amend, refuse of change any offer / discount / voucher code without prior notice.
*Where possible we will always try and use sustainable packaging to send our items.