Incredible Party Box | Terms and Conditions
Incredible Party Boxes – Terms and Conditions
- All Incredible Party Boxes (IPB) content descriptions and images are to be used as a guideline. Whilst we always endeavour to provide exactly what is described in each package, on occasion there may be some variations to the contents. If an item is out of stock we will replace the missing item with other items from the same pack to equal value. In which case there there will be no refunds for Incredible party boxes supplied.
- The hirer will indemnify Incredible Events at all times fully against any liabilities, demands, actions, claims or proceedings arising from or in connection with the equipment provided in the IPB.
- A courier will be provided with all Incredible Party Box Hire Packages, both to deliver and return the hired equipment. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to return all of the equipment, safely packaged at the date required. The Courier will require someone to be on the delivery and collection site all day. Standard Delivery is approx 3 days from order being received. If you require it faster we can offer quicker courier services, but please make us aware of this on email before making your purchase.
- The delivery address must be provided by the Hirer and all delivery and collections will occur at this address unless agreed in writing by Incredible Events.
- Any Delays caused by the courier being missed could result in an additional charge up to the original price of the package per day that the items are not returned.
- If the courier is missed the responsibility to arrange the return all of the equipment safely becomes the responsibility of the Hirer / Hirer company.
- Any issues caused by the courier service itself will, IE will not be liable in any way for delays, loss or damage. In most cases the items will be insured however so refunds for lost or damaged items could be paid.
- Before booking conformation please ensure that the mobile number provided will be of someone available to be at the collection point when necessary.
- All customers should ensure they book their IPB in plenty of time before the event.
- IE offer refunds if the party box is returned to us in original condition.
11. If there are Fountain Candles in your party box please ensure that they are used always in the correct manner. Always keep away from children, once lit do not operate anywhere close to people and always dispose of the units carefully having ensured they have fully cooled.
12. Incredible events reserves the right to amend any offer without prior warning.
IF ANY PACKAGE IS RETURNED TO INCREDIBLE EVENTS FROM THE COURIER AS DELIVERY HAS BEEN ATTEMPTED AND FAILED THE CLIENT WILL BE DUE A SURCHARGE OF £50 + VAT TO COVER THE SHIPPING, PICKING AND INCONVINIENCE.
- Payment for hire goods ordered shall be made before any courier is dispatched from Incredible Events, unless the customer shall have been granted a credit account. In the absence of any specific credit period the invoice shall be construed to express a maximum period of thirty days.
- Incredible Events reserve the right to add to any overdue balance at the due date an additional sum calculated by reference to 8% per annum above clearing bank base rate for the time being on any outstanding balance accruing on a daily basis.
- Where an order made by customers is accepted by Incredible Events and a deposit is paid over by the customer and such sum is agreed between the parties, Incredible Events reserve the right to retain the full amount of the deposit to set against any costs they incur in fulfilling the customer’s order. If any damage exceeds the deposit then the additional costs will be paid by the hirer in line with the terms above.
- Payment by BACS should be sent to:
Incredible Events Ltd
Sort Code: 40-17-10
Account no: 32529092
Reference: Company / Your name